Friday 13 August 2010

My Thoughts

.....Continue from 6/Aug Post

After being a full time housewife since 2008, i slow down my pace, and i start to realize and see beautiful things around me, i can't say i change immediately but i did start to pay attention and try to keep those good memory of my experience.

In Hong Kong, a lot of things are spent with a high price but i discovered very interesting place where they sell a lot of hand craft tools and accessories at very reasonable pricing , with the influence of my Japanese mother in law whom made very beautiful hand sewn stuff, i started to be serious in patch work or hand craft.

I start to dig out my old hand craft magazines and also bought some new ones in Hong Kong, and at the same time, i start to accumulate the necessities for my new hobby.

I received a lot of surprise respond from friends and relatives whom are still busy with their own life, they can't understand the purpose behind this hobby as we all (including myself in those days) had been living in the world to do something with a rewarding result. I don't blame them for that as i am not sure as well how long i can continue with this.

I read in an article, hand craft (like patch work) can calm a person's mind and slow down their hectic pace in life, at the same time it builds a person's inner personality.

I am not starting this hobby just because of improving my own personality but it started with an interest to make something which can suits according to our needs and favorite  (as we are the one whom design and make it) without having the same things that others have. It will be a great feeling of achievement when one job is done. This is what i am looking forward to.

I have to make the 1st step to see how much i am out of the track or whether i am really suitable for what i think i can be. And i am also really eager to share with people whom is having the same interest of what Hong Kong suppliers can offer for the fans of Patch work for their needs of the accessories and tools.

From now on, i will try to upload and  share with you in this blogspot on some pictures of work done by others or myself and also some tutorial information that i come across.

I would much appreciated if you could become the follower of this blodspot and share your comments or ideas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment